Information for Residents

Flood Risk Management for Landowners

Maintenance of waterways

Burley Good Neighbours

Register to Vote

Riparian responsibilities

10 things to do if you have moved to the New Forest

Forestry Commission - Accessing your property

Home Library Service


What to do if you hit an animal

Report the incident by phoning 999 or 101 in non-urgent cases. The call handler will alert the appropriate people.

What to do if you spot an injured animal

Contact the Forestry Commission on their 24 hour hotline: 0300 067 4600
or the Verderers Office during working hours: 023 8028 2052 (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)


For more information visit the New Forest National Park website or read the advice for driving in the New Forest.